Friday, February 6, 2009

Michael Phelps - I knew It!

I knew it! Michael Phelps, the overrated swimmer being idolized by millions of people because of the extra ordinary media attention given to him during the last olympic games, is, should I say an addict? Whatever you wanna call it, but he should have been smart enough to take care of his reputation, or rather image since probably millions of kids are looking up to him. But no, there he was smoking his pot away and expecting people not to know about it.

On a recent statement Michael Phelps apologized for his actions.
''I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment,'' Phelps said. ''I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again.''
Yeah right! But what if he didn't get caught? Would he have apologized or would he be enjoying pot every single night?

I remember back in 2004, after winning gold medals at the Athens Olymicps, he got arrested for DUI. He apologized and said he wouldn't do it again. Great job on that, I think he hadn't driven drunk since the incident. He just smoked pot.lol

What do you think is next for Mr. Michael Phelps?

No comments:

Post a Comment